Anyone can do this IF they have time. That’s my point. Do you have the time? Why do you think most YouTubers are KIDS or STUDENTS? Because they have the TIME.
No, you don’t have the time. But I do. And I love doing it. Pay me to do it and sooner than you think, you’ll wake up one day and you’ll be YouTube Wealthy & Famous. And in today’s world, being YouTube Wealthy & Famous = being Wealthy & Famous, period. The sky’s the limit as far as income streams on YouTube (I’ll explain in the next few pages.) This is the way to get paid, period.
You want to get YouTube Famous, Make YouTube Money, and Drive a lot of YouTube Traffic to your Channel, Website, Product, and Affiliates?
Well, you better start now. To make it happen, it’ll take 6 months to 1 year. Can you imagine where you’ll be next year if you start now?
Still need convincing? You would basically be paying me pennies to do it for you UNTIL the channel starts making money, at which time you would just give me a percentage of the channel. You really think I’d work for pennies if I didn’t think your channel would eventually make money that I could get a percentage of? There’s an audience for everyone and I know exactly how to tap into that audience through trending research and video content production.
Here you go…Step-by-Step. First Stats, then Steps.
I’m revealing to you below step-by-step everything you need to do – I’ve compiled all steps in this easy-to-read document. This way, if you decide to go it on your own, you know what to do. Just make sure you have 24-30 hours per week, okay? Where most people fall short is the follow-through. They get off to a roaring start in the beginning, but life gets in the way, and they stop posting content. Before I give you the steps, let’s look at a few success stats I’ve compiled for you.
The Tangible Reality of YouTube Success
TV and network television is DEAD. That’s why all the corporations selling products are going after YouTubers. Some of the highest viewed TV shows are getting anywhere between 250K to maybe 1.5 mil viewers. The cost of running TV ads are in the hundreds of thousands to millions. Contrast this with a young teen YouTuber doing a makeup tutorial or a middle-aged amateur cook in his home kitchen getting 500K to 3 mil views on one video. Corporations are swarming around these people, throwing advertising dollars at them, trying to piggyback onto their audiences. Below I have compiled for you stories of people just like you and me who have used these steps to achieve success financially on YouTube. It’s working like a charm and is within anyone’s reach. Here are the World’s Highest-Paid YouTube Stars 2015 according to Forbes:
Remember, YouTube is just like TV and your audience wants to see new content from you on a consistent day and time. If you tune in to see your favorite TV show and it’s not on, what do you do? You find something new. And you need subscribers to make sure you have people that will watch your videos on a regular basis. Your subs are notified every time you upload something new, so it’s an instant view. That’s why a single video, no matter how good it is, is not enough for YouTube success.
Videos on YouTube are like TV shows, if you don’t have a new episode on the same day every week, you will not only stop your channel from growing, but you will even start to lose subscribers, as they will simply hunt down a new channel just like yours to satisfy their hunger to watch. Uploading video content on a regular basis builds momentum, increases your video’s ranking in the search, and keeps your audience engaged.
A successful YouTube Channel has a minimum of one day a week where a new video is posted and that day needs to stay consistent. So if you pick Tuesday, then every Tuesday your channel needs a new video. It has to be run like a TV network to work. Besides the main post day it is always a good idea to throw a few other videos up randomly when something is trending on YouTube, so you also need to understand how to watch for trending topics even before they hit virally. If your channel is posting videos correctly and posting 4-6 videos a month, never missing a main post day, you’re going to see success eventually.
1. Optimize Youtube Channel and SEO.
2. Branding and SEO of Youtube Channel.
3. Optimize YouTube Settings.
4. Video Branding i.e. Creating Intros and Outros plus an end card with Annotations to redirect to other videos.
5. Video Creating i.e. Shooting and Editing.
6. Video Optimization and SEO including:
✓ Keyword research
✓ Video trends research
7. YouTube thumbnail creation for every video
8. End card creation with Annotations for every video
9. Cards creation for every video to drive traffic to other videos or offers 10. Adwords account setup and management
11. Adsense account setup and management for marketing
12. Optimize Adsense promotion for high views and low cost per click. 13. Backlinks and shares for your video
14. Strategies to make money with YouTube Setup and Management
✓ Affiliate Income
15. Community Outreach and Management, keeping the conversation going, i.e. finding other channels like yours, commenting on other videos to drive traffic to your videos, staying on top of Subscribers and non- subscribers that comment on your video to keep the conversation going on your video in order to gain new Subscribers.
16. Additional Social network management for postings, outreach, marketing of your channel including PPC on other Social networks to drive traffic to your YouTube channel.
17. Show Scheduling, uploading and blogging to promote the channel, these videos must go up on YouTube on the same day every week (once per week minimum.)
18. Brainstorm and come up with new video concepts to storyboard for the next week’s video.
19. Youtube thumbnail:
20. Youtube EndCard:
Be prepared to set aside 3 full days a week (96+ hours per month) and your channel will start seeing financial success, popularity, and fame. The channel will start to make money within 6-12 months as long as you stay on this schedule.
There of course is an added bonus if you’re selling a product and trying to drive traffic to your website, etc.
YouTube/Google is the #1 search engine now and that’s not going to change. Google looks at YouTube first over all else, so even if your channel’s not making money for a few months, you will still get a lot of traffic to your product or website from all the videos you upload and optimize. YouTube is the #1 marketing tool out there today.